background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Here!

So, Landon received a belated Easter present this year.  It was planned to come in his basket, but it just so happens that they no longer make it, so I had to buy one of the two that are left online.  It shipped all the way from Belgium, so it took a little longer getting here.  Have you ever played the card game Twitch?  I love it.  Joe generally says it's because I'm mean and it allows me to pick on him.  I tell him it's only because he doesn't know his left from his right (an essential skill to this game) and I tend to flag him for it, ha.  Tami always encourages Joe's thinking, because it takes the heat off of her.  She is just as competitive at it as I am, but is a little more sneaky.  
On Landon's first weekend back from Mexico, he met my family.  Sadly only Michael and Tami were awake the night we taught him this game.  It was the most hilarious game of cards I've ever played.  Mostly because Landon either didn't understand the rules, or didn't care and was just so on edge that he kept throwing cards in the pile out of turn.  The rest of us got so confused that we didn't even know when to flag him for it or just play on.  The suspense of the game mixed with Landon's craziness, Michael's frustration, and the late hour resulted in Tami and I giggling the whole time.  

3 comments:

  1. Don't let him practice too much! It is a whole different game when Landon plays! Fun times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a hilarious game. i do remember being so confused- the speed of the game, the rules, and then landon's set of rules all mixed together. yikes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's play! I won't fall asleep . . . I won't fall asleep . . . I won't fall asleep . . . :)

    ReplyDelete