background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Not Sure How Much I Can Believe The Groundhog...

It's groundhog day!  They say the groundhog is right only 39% of the time.  I'm not so sure I believe him this year, because we just went ice skating outdoors, and it's pretty much as cold as it has ever been here in Provo.  But anyways, Landon and I were able to go to the Gallivan Center ice skating outside in Salt Lake last weekend.  We both thought it must be a romantic and fun experience because it's on all of the romantic comedy movies, right?  Ha.  We worked on our twirls and played some tag, before beginning to enjoy the couples all around us.  I find it hilarious to watch couples on one of their first few dates, where they haven't broken the touch barrier yet.  We figured ice skating was a great time to breach the gap, because you can act like it's an accident.  So, we spent some time "accidentally" bumping people into each other to help the guys out, ha.  Guess whose idea that was.
sorry, our camera broke so we only had the phone

Landon's amazing ice skating move...so graceful
 We have also been doing some interior decorating to finish the apartment.  We were pretty excited that some of our experiments worked out.  Here's a picture of something we put on the wall that turned out pretty nice.

2 comments:

  1. We're up here in Alaska, no matter what the groundhog says, things don't melt up here until late April or early May. :( I miss the good old Tri-Cities. They're having 50 some odd degree weather right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decor! And I'm sure the ice skating boys appreciated your help in breaking the touch barrier. You guys are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete