background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celebrate!

We took pictures by the statues of good ol' Malone and Stockton.  We tried to pose like them, although I think I look like I want to throw it down instead of the mailman's lay-up pose.  More dramatic is always better in my opinion.
For our six-month anniversary this week, I decided we were going to do something fun.  Since Landon has never gone to an NBA game, I thought that we should break him in.  Last night we went to the Jazz vs. Celtics game.  I think I was more excited than he was.  We decided we had to root for opposing teams for fun, so I went for the Celtics and he rooted for the Jazz.  He ended up having to buy me dessert, ha.  But it was a good game--down to two points in the last minutes.  My man Ray Allen came through with some clutch 3's.  We were pretty much in the nose-bleed section, but it was still a fun night...aside from getting pulled over.  We were going to be late and I wanted to see them announce the players, so I was speeding pretty bad.  I was on track to make it in time, but I was caught in the act.  Luckily, it was a fun and nice cop, and she let me go with a warning because I don't have any previous tickets.  So I can't really complain.  Sad to say, we missed the tip-off.

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious! I'm glad that you had fun! I like the Malone pose. I'm with you. More dramatic is always better. :)

    ReplyDelete