background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


We went indoor rock climbing this weekend.  I have decided that if we ever had to climb for safety or survival, our family is pretty much set.  Among survival skills, I'm sure its one of the important ones, right?  Landon and I both scaled some of the harder climbs in the place, and I even went by the right colors for some of them (which makes it harder)!  A group of guys tried to do them after us and just couldn't make it over the overhang (to the right of Landon in the second picture).  It helped our self esteem, ha.  But my forearms have been sore all weekend!


                                     


I don't know why but they couldn't get this one to focus...

1 comment:

  1. After watching that movie, "Day after tomorrow," I was thinking of my list of survival skills. I'm still at 0, so I'm glad there are some in the family, at least! :)

    ReplyDelete