background

Friday, March 18, 2011

Neglected

I feel that I have been neglecting the blog lately.  Mostly because I have no pictures, and that's always my favorite part about blogs.  But I felt that we should update everyone on life.  So, for fun I am inserting some of our recently edited engagement pics (Thanks to Tami).



Anyways, Landon has been dealing with the winter semester of school--long semester with no vacations.   He has a nazi professor that even I am growing to dislike intensely.  But he still takes time to get up and make me breakfast on the days he has later class.  :)  He is realizing with his volunteering that radiology might not be his dream job.  We are not yet sure what that leans him towards instead.  This could be a long process of trial and error, who knows.  But, in the meantime we are both riveted to the NCAA tournament, especially BYU.  Yes, our team has taken a hit with the loss of our center, but we are hopeful.  Landon is so optimistic that he put them going all the way.  Honestly, I think he just didn't have the heart to vote against them.  I am more of a realist.  Either way, the Draney Madness bracket challenge should be exciting! Go Cougs!

1 comment:

  1. I always feel so disloyal to predict my team losing, too! It's a tough pill.

    ReplyDelete