background

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas

I'm still playing catch-up from Christmas. But here are some fun pics of our break. 
Grandma Rowley made him a super cute hat

He's always so excited when Daddy comes home!

Meeting Santa
Most little kids seem to be terrified of Santa. At least a lot of those at our ward Christmas party were. Not Tyson. He was "Santa's Little Helper", or so it said on his shirt. Santa named him his little "Beard Stealer"...
Now all of our ward knows if Santa's beard was real. He checked twice to make sure. Once when he first got on his lap, and once while we took the picture above, ha. From the minute he got on Santa's lap, he was just looking for things to pull or play with. The tree caught his attention next.




He had this thing with posing for a while.

He loves the bubbles!

Our tree. The top was too flimsy, so the star went in the middle, ha. And the tree was dead in two weeks. We even cut it ourselves and still--dead as a doornail. Good thing we weren't here until Christmas.  If you look you can see our elf Sparticus too.

Just makes me smile.

At the Basin City Ward party.

Grandpa Draney said he needs to start young. So we let him try out the drums.

I was pretty proud of our gingerbread houses this year. Makenna and I made the one on the left.

His first Christmas!

Landon and I were in charge of leaving a plate for Santa. Landon is all for bribery. 

Baking rolls, you gotta have a stylin flamenco apron.

Ty wanted to play too.

My new snow clothes








Landon made me get him some Christmas socks last year, since I  have so many.  He was pretty proud of them.

2 comments:

  1. The face you're making in the apron picture makes me miss you soo much! You always make me laugh. Tyson is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Santa bum! :) Papa is all about converting these little guys to the drums. I vote you have drums in YOUR house for the next generation!

    ReplyDelete