background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summertime!

It's been a while since I've posted because we have been moving and living with the Rowleys for a while.  But we started our summer with a visit from my brother's family on their way to Florida.  We had to see Grandma before leaving for the summer.


The cousins got to meet for the first time. My little guy was happy about it, I swear. 
And look at that Fro!
Tyson's first road trip. It took a while to convince him he couldn't drive.


The car was packed to the gills. It was mostly baby stuff, I swear.
And we were able to go to the Allsop reunion. Landon decided the kids probably should have some supervision on the archery, so he went out and taught them all his skills.


And Landon blessed our little baby.  We have a great circle of priesthood holders who were able to be there.  We even got a four generation picture, but my sister has it, so I will have to post that soon. Tyson even had a really cute little white vest and wing-tipped shoes. I love baby clothes!!

We got the day off for the fourth of July. The whole gang went to the parade--Tyson's first. He woke up for the fire engine.

Our cousins made this bike in a week! Genius! It balances on two wheels-I was amazed.

A good old Basin City parade is based on good John Deere equipment. Notice the size of this combine compared to the house in the background.

The fire truck sprays their fire hose at the people dumb enough not to run away. Landon swore that if he held the carseat that they wouldn't spray him. That worked for the first two trucks. But the third one had no mercy. Good thing Grandma Rowley was smart enough to take the baby out with her. The Davidson float was my favorite, they threw out ice cream sandwiches.  

And Tyson's first fireworks. I don't think the booms scared him so much, but he didn't seem to like us holding his ears.


Our cousin's baby and our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment