background

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love is in the Air

David is married!!
Landon and I have spent some of the last month or two getting ready for the wedding. Landon threw a bachelor party, and Whitney and I did some fun stuff with Becky. We are so happy for them, Becky is great.  I won't be the only "in-law" anymore :)
On the day of the wedding, we may have been stressed with directions and finding places, but we made it. The ceremony was beautiful.  Landon and I sat front and center, but we were bummed because it turned out to be a bad angle to see their faces.  What are the odds. 

Best buds.  We thought it was cute that all of the pictures of David as a kid in the slideshow had Landon in them. They did everything together growing up.


Lunch from Magleby's. Yum!

Bad timing, but their all in there :)



They even made a boutineer for our little guy!

Family pic


2 comments:

  1. Cute lil fam! :) So, my blog ticker thing says you have a "Mr. Alligator" post, but I am not seeing it. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post a video but it didn't work because it was so big. So no, you're not missing anything.

    ReplyDelete