background

Friday, July 27, 2012

Passing the time during harvest

It's harvest time! Tyson and I have just been chillin' at home while Daddy is at work all day and night. I have actually been working about 2-3 hours at night to get the shift started, so I get to use my Spanish, and Joyce gets "Grandma time" away from the office.  If you want to see any pictures from harvest, look at the blog for the farm at freshpickswa.com/blog.
But while we are home during the day, I get to play with the baby.  Lately me and the babe have been trying some new things...


Since he can see colors better now, he likes to look at
pictures while I read to him, for maybe a whole book

His new favorite thing is taking rides on blankets
as we drag him around. Puts him to sleep half the time,
but he likes to stick his hands out and feel them drag on the carpet
And his neck is getting stronger. Tummy time is generally just
laying and sucking on his hands time, but every once in a while he
will look at the cars on this rag or get mad and look around.
A week or two ago I got to go to Tami's to visit for a day or two. We went to the zoo!As you can see, the little guy was pretty excited...until he fell asleep.




If you can't tell, we are howling with the wolves (behind us)

He was so excited the whole day to see the komodo dragon--his favorite
For a couple days here at the Rowley house, the AC went out. So, I took Kaden and Amy and made them have a water fight with me. It was pretty refreshing. It's times like these where it's fun having younger siblings

2 comments:

  1. I love the blanket ride! What a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I love the pic of him all chessin' it up in the carseat! :)

    ReplyDelete