background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just to give you an idea...

So, I already wrote about Thanksgiving and moved onto Christmas, but I just got these great pictures from Tami, and thought you might enjoy them.

Tami took advantage of my need for an apron and forced me to wear the husky one.
This was probably in retaliation to Landon purposely planning to wear all BYU shirts
while at her house to help her kids "see the light" :)
Michael, in his eternal quest to pick Mom up.  She found a way
to hold him back, for a moment or two...

The beautiful setup



The fam--minus Chris and Lisa, and Dad was taking the picture.
 I said in our last blog that we were engaged in some warfare during the break.  I'm not sure if you know how serious I was...Here are some lessons I learned for survival:

1. Watch out for snipers.  They could be anywhere.


2.  Get yourself some kind of barricade or hiding place.  You will last much longer.

3.  There is no mercy while reloading.  You can still be shot at point blank range.


 4. It's all about the intimidation faces and sound effects.


5.  Never get caught between the uncles.  The side route is much more effective.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I love the commentary on the string of pictures. You're good. (You know what voice goes with that!) And Anita retaliated for the apron with a BYU snowflake on my front window. We're even.

    ReplyDelete