background

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I dun gradiated!

It's true! Landon has finished, Yay. Though we have had a fun time through all of our BYU experience, we are ready to move on, and excited for the next exciting adventure on the farm.
 
 I just thought I would take a minute to say how proud I am of Landon and his ability to keep balance during school. I never had to juggle a family with college life, since I graduated before then. Though it does come with the perks of someone to make dinner after a long day, or a built-in editor of your papers, I know it also came with challenges. He had to deal with the sleepless nights of a newborn while preparing for exams and taking classes.  He had to work so that we had enough money for essentials, rather than take time off when school was busy. It took extra effort and planning to still be a part of the BYU experience with football games, concerts, student programs, or intramurals, and still have time to come home and play with the baby before he had to be in bed. I just wanted to say that I'm glad that family is a priority for Landon, because Tyson and I always felt a part of the process instead of a hindrance.
Here are a few pictures from our graduation weekend. Thanks to the Rowley family for helping us move!!!



So cool!


We saw some of our good friends, the Youngs. Amanda and I had fun
with mother's group, and Adam had some classes with Landon as well.
They are a fun family.  We will miss the great friends we've made in Provo.

Just makes me think of a little leprechaun. :)




 
We played some family tennis that weekend to break things up from the moving and ceremonies. We aren't exactly amazing, but we aren't bad. It made for some funny games.





 
 
 
Tyson was pretty excited Daddy waved to him.




2 comments:

  1. That balance IS hard! You've got a good one there! :) Congrats to Landon. (I love the shot of him sliding down the rail with Tyson). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Landon! And woohoo Britney & Tyson, too--it's a big accomplishment, especially for Landon, but for all of you! :) We are so excited and happy for you! :) Landon, way to go--that balance really is tricky, but you did GREAT! I love how Britney says they never felt like a hindrance--perfect words. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete