background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

31 Weeks!

Here I am at 31 weeks. Hopefully next time I can get someone to take a picture with Landon in it with me so we can put it in the baby book. Pregnancy is going great. I failed my first glucose test, but when I went in for the 3 hour test, I was fine, so no gestational diabetes for me. The baby likes to stick his feet in my ribs and roll his elbows in funny positions though. Luckily I really haven't had that much trouble sleeping still.  Landon, on the other hand, says I have taken to snoring in my pregnancy, so he probably struggles with it more than I do, ha.  We are trying to figure out all of the items we need to get for the little guy, and I am amazed at how much gear a little baby needs!  But we are excited for him to come. It's going by so fast and so slow all at the same time!

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! Do you have a name picked out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've narrowed it to a couple, but probably won't decide until he comes. Still taking suggestions though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believed how much a baby takes until we had to pack for a trip with one. Hooo-ey!!

    ReplyDelete