background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Relief Society Activity

Gotta love Relief Society.  They are the only reason I have any decorations in my house for holidays other than Christmas (because those are a necessity, of course). We had a fun activity the other day where we dipped leaves in wax and threaded them to make garland for fall.  Then we painted pumpkins, and made a leaf-covered candle holder.  I have decided modge podge is one of the greatest inventions ever.  Relief Society uses it for pretty much every craft these days.  Anyways, it was pretty fun and inexpensive--just pick up some colorful leaves from outside. I was happy with the result :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! Remember when you used to make me crafts? I miss that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you being all crafty! Very impressive work with the modge podge. You should give me pointers for my new church job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pumpkin! We made a Halloween wreath for our front door. It's fun getting crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete