background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Playin' Dress Up

I got some make-up that I ordered in the mail!  I was pretty excited because I haven't bought any in years, and I found some for incredibly cheap!  I thought it would be good to make sure everything was the right colors and all, so I tried about everything on at once, ha. You probably can't tell, but I had two colors of blush on, some crazy bright lipstick, and different colors of eye shadow and mascara on each eye.  But I didn't want Landon to take pics, so I didn't really let him get a good one.  



Landon also used some birthday money to get some new sandals. His are about 3 years old and about as worn as they can possibly be and still be used.  I think they are a hazard at this point.  I'm not sure if it's because Landon just doesn't like to give up his clothes (I had to hide his favorite dress shoes because he wouldn't wear the newer ones and the old ones are literally falling apart), or maybe it's just because he dislikes shopping and having to make decisions.  But he finally has some stylin new sandals, and we might have found him a belt that he will actually wear in place of the one that is in pieces on his waist.  Slowly but surely I am determined to get him to cross over to some new stuff.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Why is it always so exciting to get something new in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! I love new makeup! And as far as new sandals go, I stick with flip flops from Old Navy (2 pairs for $5) so I don't feel bad about replacing them every summer. :)

    ReplyDelete