background

Monday, January 20, 2014

November get together

So, we have lost our camera. Again. We actually have two, and have no idea where either one is. So the only pictures I have are from other people (below) or from my phone. I was looking through pictures of the time my family was able to get together in November. I think they just say so much about our family.
 
The whole group

I was retaliating to something, I'm sure. Generally Michael deserves the pestering. But this is why I love getting together. I am laughing most of the time.

Uncle Landon loves tickling and wrestling fights

Dog Pile!

Making cars for the drive-in movie. And I'm just being me...

Making pies for the store. Always love the hairnets. T thinks it's a hat, so he will wear it.

Teaching the little guy how to shoot

Awesome hair in this family, right?! Somehow we have the only straight-haired boy.

Family bottle rockets. We had an Astro Blaster and a Green Phantom (Landon and Angie's), and lots of other legit names for awesome rockets. Tami stocked us up with some awesome decorative duct tape so that they were pretty sweet looking.

 
 
We played fly-up with the rockets and tried to catch them after their launch. This was the ready position. Chris is not one for needless movement...he would get his hands out when they were in the air :)


I just want you to notice Michael's hair. This is what happens when he's either nervous, or has too much sitting time...


Feeding the crazy ducks. They swarm, and are ruthless. You have to watch out. Before she realized, Landon kept throwing bread at Tami's feet so they would surround her. It was hilarious.


Grandpa's drums are always a hit with the toddlers.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you pointed out Michael's hair. So true, so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much fun! Except who was the lame one who accidentally exported all the pics with a logo on them? Sheesh. I can't believe someone didn't chew her out for that already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is a shot of every one of the grandkids on those drums. Someday we should make a collage to hang on the wall behind them...

    ReplyDelete