background

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Special Delivery!

I am a little behind, but I wanted to post some pictures for you guys. Here is our little guy,
born APRIL 25th,
weighing in at 
6 LBS 10 OZ, 19.25 INCHES LONG




I was so cold! I had the shakes pretty bad for about an hour after delivery, so they gave me blankets to help.  But Landon's sure a proud Daddy!!

We had some visitors. David was proud to be the first person (other than parents and doctors) to hold the little guy. He brought me flowers and Whitney brought the balloon that are at the end of the post. The blue flowers are from Landon :)






He had trouble breathing at first and was sent to the NICU for a couple hours.

They had a cap to help the cone-head :) along with the tubes 

They finally brought him down to our room about 3 or 4 hours later and I got to hold him.




Going Home!



6 comments:

  1. These are cute! I meant to tell you, but I kept forgetting - that shaking thing is actually really common during labor/after delivery. (At least that's what my nurses told me.) I know I shook a bunch, and they just brought me some warm blankets. They said it's due to the changes in hormones in your body. But it's a little unnerving at the time if you're not expecting it!

    Hope you're all doing well at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, congrats! I'm so excited for you. You'll be a great mom. Hope the birth experience was good (or as good as pushing out a baby can be). The shakes really suck. Congrats again, and enjoy little Tyson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you have a baby! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Britney and Landon! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can't wait to see him soon!! You look fantastic, kiddo. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete