background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Us at Brick Oven. We decided to take Angie out since she
basically did all our packing to move. We tried the whole
time to get her to hit on the waiter, ha.
Sorry I don't have many pictures. We've been so busy that I haven't taken the time to snap any.  Pretty lame for a blog, I know.  Landon is home! And such a lucky guy, along with going to Benson's wedding, he got to help move furniture and clean our old apartment as his homecoming activities for the weekend.  We are living in the new apartment now, trying to get things all unpacked.  Getting the couch inside the apartment proved the biggest challenge so far, since the doorway wasn't really big enough.  As the men tried to shove and maneuver, I winced just imagining the couch ripping every time.  But they got it inside without too many scrapes or scratches.  Thanks to our home teachers and friends for helping with the furniture!  We had to go back and clean the old apartment the other day, which wasn't so bad except for the oven and fridge.  I'm not sure what spilled in either one, but it was a questionable substance that left me gagging.  Bless Landon's heart, because he cleaned both of them while I did the bathroom and other areas of the apartment. I'm not sure if it was because he felt bad that Angie and I moved the rest of the boxes, or just because he loves me, but I'll take it either way.  But I had to laugh when he commented, while scraping the above mentioned substance off the fridge floor, "This is disgusting.  It's probably gonna give me cancer."

3 comments:

  1. I bet you're so happy to have Landon home! You should post pictures of your new apartment and soon as you get it all set up. I'm gonna miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! We will have to have you two over for dinner once we are unpacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why we never bought nice furniture until after we were done moving. And because we didn't have any money.

    ReplyDelete